Alfonso Pulido is counsel at Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enríquez. He specializes in Real Estate and has represented various national and international clients–including Foreign Public Pension Funds, Private Equity Funds and, FIBRAS (Mexican REIT’s)–in the acquisition and sale of industrial and commercial real estate portfolios.
Mr. Pulido, obtained his law degree (JD) from Universidad Nuevo Mundo, in Mexico City in 2006. He obtained a Master Degree in Corporate Law from Universidad Panamericana, in Mexico City in 2012. In addition, he obtained an LL.M degree from Northwestern University School of Law, together with a certificate in business administration from Kellogg School of Management, in Chicago, Illinois in 2016.
Mr. Pulido has participated in the following matters:
- Counsel to Macquarie in the sale of two industrial warehouses in the northern part of Mexico.
- Counsel to O’Connor Capital Partners in the reorganization and subsequent sale of its interests in vehicles holding the property of a mixed-use real estate project (retail and residential).
- Counsel to the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the negotiation and execution of a lease agreement for the lease of certain premises that will host the Embassy of the State of the Netherlands in Mexico.
- Counsel to Planigrupo in the acquisition of 9 shopping centers.
- Counsel to Macquarie in the acquisition of 245 industrial properties for approximately US$1.5 billion dollars.
Mr. Pulido´s native language is Spanish and he is fluent in English.