CREEL, GARCÍA-CUÉLLAR, AIZA Y ENRÍQUEZ S.C.
Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enríquez S.C., is ranked as Tier 1 in three out of five practice areas for Mexico.
Last month, The International Financial Law Review, IFLR 1000, released its 2017 Financial and Corporate guide, encompassing 120 jurisdictions, ranking more than 2,200 firms and recommending 8,000 lawyers. Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enriquez S.C., is ranked in the first position as Tier 1, of the tiered rankings, in three practice areas for Mexico within the North American region and has a total of eight ranked lawyers, six of whom are ranked as Leading Lawyers.
- Banking – Tier 1
- Capital Markets – Tier 1
- M&A – Tier 1
- Project Finance – Tier 2
- Energy and Infrastructure – Tier 3
- Carlos Aiza – Leading Lawyer
- Jean Michel Enríquez – Leading Lawyer
- Santiago Sepúlveda – Leading Lawyer
- Giovanni Ramírez Garrido – Leading Lawyer
- Pedro Velasco – Leading Lawyer
- Eduardo González – Leading Lawyer
- Rodrigo Castelazo – Rising Star
- Ana Irma Amado Córdova – Rising Star
*This article or news brief does not constitute legal advice and is protected by copyright.