The Firm represents clients in trademark, copyright, patent and trade secret matters arising under Mexican law. Our practice covers:
- creation, registration, protection and enforcement of all forms of intellectual property rights
- negotiation of technology transfer, technical assistance and licensing agreements
- negotiation of franchise agreements
- trademark, copyright, patent infringement and trade secret litigation, including amparo proceedings
- intellectual property aspects of commercial transactions, including acquisitions and joint ventures
The Firm has ample experience in representing major motion picture studios, distributors and exhibitors, sports organizations, television and music companies; publishers, financial institutions, strategic investors and individuals on all legal matters pertaining to the entertainment and media industries.