CREEL, GARCÍA-CUÉLLAR, AIZA Y ENRÍQUEZ S.C.
Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enríquez S.C., continues to be a leading force in Mexico´s capital markets advising on the most innovative first-of-their-kind transactions.
During the last three months, Creel, García-Cuéllar, Aiza y Enríquez advised on nine transactions including the first-ever FIBRA E, CERPI and Covered Bond offerings:
- Advised Mexican transport infrastructure operator Promotora y Operadora de Infraestructura(Pinfra) on Mexico´s first-ever energy and infrastructure investment trust (known as FIBRA E). The total amount raised in this first-of-its-kind transaction was $12 billion pesos.
- Advised asset manager MIRA Group on Mexico’s first-ever CERPI (Certificado de Proyecto de Inversión) offering for $4 billion pesos.
- After advising on the IPO and follow-on offerings of Concentradora Hipotecaria (FHipo), Mexico’s first-ever mortgage investment trust, advised FHipo on the first-ever public offering of Covered Bonds for $3 billion pesos.
- Advised Credit Suisse Securities, Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan Securities, Santander Securities, Casa de Bolsa Credit Suisse (México), J.P.Morgan Casa de Bolsa, Casa de Bolsa Santander, and Acciones y Valores Banamex, on the follow-on offering of Infraestructura Energética Nova, S.A.B. de C.V. (Ienova), for $30.4 billion pesos.
- Advised Citigroup Global Markets Limited, UBS Limited, Actinver Securities, Acciones y Valores Banamex, Actinver and UBS Casa de Bolsa, as underwriters on the initial public offering of Vinte Viviendas Integrales for $1.2 billion pesos.
- Advised Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Credit Suisse Securities and P. Morgan Securities, as initial purchasers on the private placement of US$750 million Senior High Yield Notes issued by El Puerto de Liverpool.
- Advised asset manager Mexico Retail Properties (MRP) on its second public offering of CKDs for $8.5 billion pesos.
- Advised asset manager FCI Administradora, a subsidiary of Grupo Financiero Interacciones, on its first public offering of CKDs for $3 billion pesos.
- Advised a group of Mexican pension funds (Afores) as the principal investors on the third public offering of CKDs sponsored by GBM for $9 billion pesos.
We believe this reaffirms our position at the forefront of Mexican capital markets, and evidences our unparalleled expertise and execution capabilities in the most complex and innovative transactions in Mexico.
*This article or news brief does not constitute legal advice and is protected by copyright.